For Individual Tax Services, please make sure to have
the following information available:

  • A copy of your (2) Two prior year tax returns, if not prepared by this office
  • Form(s) W-2 (wages, etc.)
  • Form(s) 1099 (interest, dividends, etc.)
  • Schedule(s) K-1 (income/loss from partnerships, S corporations, etc.)
  • Forms(s) 1098 (mortgage interest) and property tax statements
  • Bokerage statements from stock, bond or other investment transactions
  • Closing statements pertaining to real estate transactions
  • All other supporting documents (schedules, checkbooks, etc.)
  • Any tax notices received from the IRS or other taxing authorities

Copyright 2015-2021 | B & E Accounting and Tax CPA P.C  | All Rights Reserved
Website maintenance by Byte Me! Web Hosting and Design